Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Childcare Missing

Hiya my claim dates are 13th-12th of each month, when i recieved my statment on the 13th november my childcare is missing so i sent a message asking for it to be verified and got no reply, i sent another message on the 18th the day before my payment was due and still no one has replied, this is the first time i have used childcare since the begining of the pandemic and even then i had to chase them most months, surely someone should have got back to me by now its infuriating

JensUk hi & welcome to the community

Can I check what dates your childcare covered?

Comment

The invoices are dated
      11-17 october
      18-24 october
      ​​​1-7 november
      8-14 november
      for that assesment period

Comment

JensUk fab

Assuming you pay & get invoices weekly

If nobody is replying via journal, I would get a complaint raised. This will get picked up & somebody can get it actioned for you with underpayment generated to you

https://makeacomplaint.dwp.gov.uk/

Comment

Kate Lamb yes i try to pay weekly or fortnightly to stay within my claim dates, ive sent a compliant, fingers crossed it doesnt take to long, thank you...

Comment

JensUk I’d give them until Friday morning to reply
            pop a note on journal also under “a payment” & inform them you have raised an official complaint due to lack of communication & awaiting childcare costs

That might hurry your cm up

If you haven’t heard anything by Friday, send an email to your local MP raising the issue - they have people within their office who work directly assisting people with dwp issues & can help

Comment

Kate Lamb well wouldnt you know..... left a mesaage last night saying i had made a complaint and recieved a letter an hour ago on my journal saying how much they owe me

Comment

Ah fantastic glad thats sorted for you 😊

Comment

Working...
                X