Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Student and work commitments

Hi guys, I am having problems with UC and my comittments. Currently, the have me down as spending 25 hrs or more preparing for work and they keep setting appointments to review what im doing. I have told them I should be in the no work group but they are not listening to what I am saying. Yesterday someone placed a message on my acc to say yes I do not have to come in to job unless I am searching for work between semesters but they have not updated my commitments. What else can I do? I think these appointments are pointless because all they do is ask me what im doing at university and such. I have to keep calling or writing in my journal asking them to call me instead of me coming in and sometimes they do not even read the message in time.

Sabrina hi & welcome to the community

Are you a full time student receiving student finance which is deducted from your uc award?

Comment

Yes I am. I have also given them this information

Comment

I have searched on the fb group as well and saw information about if you are a student with maintenance loan you do not need to have work requirements and I have told them this but my comittments have not beem updated

Comment

Previously, I didn't have any comittments but I am assuming because my child is turning 3 soon this is why they updated them.

Comment

Could you show me what they have in your commitments section on your uc account?

Comment

Yes I will post soon

Comment

Here are screenshots of commitments Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20211125-113501_Chrome.jpg
Views:	17
Size:	245.0 KB
ID:	13383 Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20211125-113501_Chrome.jpg
Views:	17
Size:	245.0 KB
ID:	13384

Comment

Here are screen shots of commitments
                  Attached Files

Comment

You need to request a commitment review with your case manager

send a message under “a payment” & request a review being done as you are in the work prep group however should be in the “no work group” due to receiving student finance deductions
                    The no work group should be in place until your student finance deductions stop

Comment

Ok I will thank you.

Comment

Hi my youngest turned 3 at end of Oct I've just had my commitments review appointment where my work coach turned off my commitments as I'm a full time student.

Comment

Working...
                        X