Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ESA

Hi I’m not sure if I’m posting in the correct section. I posted yesterday for some advice I’m not sure if it has been seen any help will be appreciated thank you.

Shabaz apologies for the late reply

Unfortunately we can’t say exactly what it will be for, only ESA would be able to let you know when they call

It may be a review of your esa claim

Comment

Originally posted by Shabaz View Post
      Hi I’m not sure if I’m posting in the correct section. I posted yesterday for some advice I’m not sure if it has been seen any help will be appreciated thank you.
      Does it say what kind of phone call it is? ESA are now asking everyone to agree commitments and as you have been assessed and are in a group it could be this. If it is to agree commitments these will be just to report any changes.

Comment

Hi Kay thank you for your reply when I was awarded my claim in October 2020 I had to agree on some commitments on my UC journal for the WCA I had just been awarded.It’s all very confusing as I was a placed in the support group of ESA at the same time.I have put a note on my journal asking is it a renewal but no one as replied yet once again thank you for your help it’s really appreciated.

Comment

Hi Kay I received a letter today saying it’s for a New Style ESA claimant commitment appointment it does say it will not include any work related activities. I’m unsure as to what I might have to commit to.

Comment

Originally posted by Shabaz View Post
            Hi Kay I received a letter today saying it’s for a New Style ESA claimant commitment appointment it does say it will not include any work related activities. I’m unsure as to what I might have to commit to.
            Hi Shabaz, it will just to agree to keep in touch with them and inform them of any changes

Comment

Working...
            X