No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Honeyjess
    replied
    Yes I get it now it was a rather pleasant surprise … thank you for explaining it to me 😊

Leave a comment:

• Jo Black
    replied
    Ah so that was nice a nice pleasant surprise then

if you had lost disability benefit on last day of am assessment period there would no disabled child element at all so it works both ways.

Leave a comment:

• Honeyjess
    commented on 's reply
    Yes already have the higher disability element in mays payment it was just April’s payment as I only applied for UC 22nd March and my son was still on DLA but PIP was awarded from 21st April

• Honeyjess
    commented on 's reply
    I just assumed as it was the last day of assessment period it wouldn’t count for the whole month !! Thank you for replying

• Jo Black
    replied
    Originally posted by Honeyjess View Post
    I’ve had a message today saying I’ve got money owed to me … basically my son was on MRC on DLA and it changed to enhanced PIP . My assessment dates are 22nd to 21st his pip started 21st April so they have wrote to me saying I’m owed money from 22nd March to 21st April is this correct ?
    Hi Honeyjess

Your payment is based on last day of assessment period so if PIP started 21/4, it would be correct you would get higher rate from 22/3

Have you already had it included for assessment period ending 21/5?

Leave a comment:

• Honeyjess
    started a topic Money owed

Money owed

I’ve had a message today saying I’ve got money owed to me … basically my son was on MRC on DLA and it changed to enhanced PIP . My assessment dates are 22nd to 21st his pip started 21st April so they have wrote to me saying I’m owed money from 22nd March to 21st April is this correct ?
Working...
X