No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kate Lamb
    replied
    It would be much better to wait for exact figures & dates as they do make a big difference

I wouldn’t want to tell you an amount & then sf be higher with less ap’s & it be say £400 more deduction a month

Leave a comment:

• Tulip
    replied
    Hi Kate, thank you for your reply. I don't have all of my numbers confirmed yet, I was just trying to get a bit of a feel for it.
    Would you mind doing a calculation for me based on guess work or would you rather I waited until I have confirmed information?

And yep, it's Bristol.

Thank you.

Leave a comment:

• Kate Lamb
    replied
    Tulip morning & welcome to the community

UC calculate which student finance is relevant & divide by the ap’s in which the course covers -£110 disregard each month

We can give you a calculation of the deduction but we would need to know the exact student finance for the academic year, your course start & end dates & your uc ap dates

I believe uwe is bristol uni is that correct?

Leave a comment:

• Tulip
    started a topic How do I calculate my UC for when I am a student please?

How do I calculate my UC for when I am a student please?

Good Morning,
    I wondered if someone could please help me?
    I've been offered a place at UWE from September, and this morning have spoken to Student Finance to get an idea of what I might be entitled to. I am a single parent and live in a rented property. How do I work out how much UC I will get please?

Thanks so much, Katie
Working...
X