No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Intensive work search group.

Good evening,

my children’s father has had a notification stating he has work focused interview on December 2nd.
    He’s currently got a 6month fit to work note expiring jan 2022. He messaged on his journal asking what this was regarding & they said he had to attended as he falls in to the intensive work search group, I didn’t think this was the case as he’s got a fit to work note not expired, he’s been waiting 3 months for the outcome of his LWC assessment still hasn’t heard anything so I suppose what I’m wondering is, why are they doing this and is it right? They was also doing fortnightly “care calls” which is what they were called on his online account ive never even heard of them. It’s all so confusing and stressful!

TIA

Originally posted by Samx View Post
    Good evening,

my children’s father has had a notification stating he has work focused interview on December 2nd.
    He’s currently got a 6month fit to work note expiring jan 2022. He messaged on his journal asking what this was regarding & they said he had to attended as he falls in to the intensive work search group, I didn’t think this was the case as he’s got a fit to work note not expired, he’s been waiting 3 months for the outcome of his LWC assessment still hasn’t heard anything so I suppose what I’m wondering is, why are they doing this and is it right? They was also doing fortnightly “care calls” which is what they were called on his online account ive never even heard of them. It’s all so confusing and stressful!

TIA
    Hi Unfortunately this is correct, Until a decision is reached from his Work Capability Assessment he will still have commitments. Do you know what his commitments are

Comment

Hey, sorry for the late reply. At first they added courses he could attended & to do work searches. They’ve now changed this to a care call instead over the phone. He got zero points from PIP although we are going to appeal this as he has letters stating from the hospital his recovery period is 18/24 months as he Has no feeling and very little use of right arm and hand. It’s all very stressful atm.

Comment

Originally posted by Samx View Post
        Hey, sorry for the late reply. At first they added courses he could attended & to do work searches. They’ve now changed this to a care call instead over the phone. He got zero points from PIP although we are going to appeal this as he has letters stating from the hospital his recovery period is 18/24 months as he Has no feeling and very little use of right arm and hand. It’s all very stressful atm.
        I can imagine this is stressful. Changing to care calls means they don't want him to show work search.

He could ask if a decision has been made for his work capability assessment

Comment

Working...
        X