Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LCWRA awarded without assessment

So I received this on my journal yesterday, I'm confused because I've not had an assessment and I've not posted in my UC50 form yet.
    I sent off my PIP renewal about a week ago, have they maybe used that to assess?
    I've asked on my journal but no reply yet.
    Also I handed my first fit note in the same day I made my claim, on 22nd September, so will payment start in January?

Aveeno afternoon

Can I check, were you on esa at all prior to claiming uc? Or are you receiving chemotherapy or radiotherapy treatment for your health condition?

Comment

• Aveeno
      Aveeno commented
      Editing a comment
      I've not been on Esa since 2018. No chemo or radiotherapy either 🤔

Aveeno is your condition classed as terminal? (Sorry to ask) usually the only time a uc50 form wouldn’t be needed is if it is for a condition which is terminal with less than 6 months to live then it would have the ds1500 completed & awarded without referral or if a cm has forwarded it because of chemo or radiotherapy treatment which automatically grants lcwra

Comment

• Aveeno
      Aveeno commented
      Editing a comment
      No, none of my conditions are terminal that's why I'm so confused. Hopefully they will answer on my journal

It is very strange that they have awarded without anything being sent to them

Ask for a copy of the report, that may shed a bit of light

Pip assessments are very different to wca assessments so it shouldn’t have anything to do with your pip claim

Comment

Working...
    X