Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Help please

Afternoon all. I'm wondering if someone can help me appeal the decision by UC. I Recently had my work capability assessment and today received that I am capable for work. I receive PIP and daily I struggle. What are my next steps please

Originally posted by Nlreed1984 View Post
    Afternoon all. I'm wondering if someone can help me appeal the decision by UC. I Recently had my work capability assessment and today received that I am capable for work. I receive PIP and daily I struggle. What are my next steps please
    Hi and welcome to our community. Apologies your post was missed.

First you need to request a copy of the assessors report. You can request this by asking in your journal, write the entry under payments. Once you have this you can go through it writing down any points you disagree with.

When you know what you disagree with you need to request a mandatory reconsideration. You make the request in your journal under payments. Put that you are making a formal request for a mandatory reconsideration and write down what you disagree with. This will go to a decision maker to review. Work capability | UC Essentials (uceplus.co.uk)

Comment

• Lsmyth777
      Lsmyth777 commented
      Editing a comment
      Hi, how do I make my own post?

Lsmyth777 just click start a new discussion

Comment

Working...
    X