Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

pip back payment disregarded

Hi all I finally got my pip back payment (well the amount they owe for the application time) and it's for about £2100

My understanding is that UC will disregard this as capital for 12 months but I don't really understand how this works in practice. Does it mean that I can just take away the PIP amount from any capital I report until January next year? Not really sure how UC would decide which money is from my PIP back payment and what's from partner's wages if that makes any sense at all

Originally posted by asdfghjklhelp View Post
    Hi all I finally got my pip back payment (well the amount they owe for the application time) and it's for about £2100

My understanding is that UC will disregard this as capital for 12 months but I don't really understand how this works in practice. Does it mean that I can just take away the PIP amount from any capital I report until January next year? Not really sure how UC would decide which money is from my PIP back payment and what's from partner's wages if that makes any sense at all
    Does this Backpay take your savings over 6k. Your partners wage isn't savings until the end of the assessment period following the one he was paid in

Comment

Working...
    X